Clock panel plugin crashes when newly added

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sun Feb 17 22:21:52 CET 2008

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:33:57 +0100, "Nick Schermer"
<nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I attached a backtrace of the crash. But I'm not yet sure why it
> > happens.
> > As you can see in the backtrace, it crashes in clock.c:128 because
> > format is NULL. But why doesn't work g_return_val_if_fail() before?
> > Shouldn't it return from the function?
>
> You've probably disabled the debug macros (--enable-debug=no). Problem
Nearly, I use --disable-debug.
I didn't know the g_return_* macros doesn't work if G_DISABLE_CHECKS
is set. And I didn't know that G_DISABLE_CHECKS is set when using
--disable-debug.

> is fixed in trunk.
and we get the next problem, see attached backtrace.
Seems to be the same problem at another position.
Attached patch does the same as your previous patch and fixes the new
crash.

Regards,
Enrico