Bugzilla cleanup

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Sun Sep 23 22:41:13 CEST 2007

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 22:15:34 +0200, Benedikt Meurer
<benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> Harold Aling wrote:
>> Dear Dev's
>>
>> As some of you may or may not have noticed, I'm trying to cleanup the
>> open(/reopened) bugzilla entries. A lot of them are dated a few years
> back
>> and are probably fixed already in newer versions.
>
> Oh dude, slow down... it doesn't really help me to receive another 100+
> bugzilla mails. Please do not comment each and every pending bug.

I know, but some bugs aren't commented on in quite a while. Commenting on
it sends an email to all those envolved.

I'm sorry if you receive a lot of emails from bugzilla. If you have a
better idea how to sort the good and bad reports, I'll be very happy to
hear it!

-H-

PS, has anyone looked into using trac as a bug tracker? It has really good
milestone capabilities and may prevent such a 'polluted' bug list...