XFCE & Southern California Linux Expo 6x

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Oct 14 18:57:23 CEST 2007

Stephan,

Because the Southern California Linux Expo is a non-profit organization, even though we would love to, unfortunately we are unable to accomodate travel expenses for dotORG exhibitors.  We are able in some cases able to accomodate travel expenses for speakers.  I would suggest that you submit a proposal for a talk and mention that you will require assistance with travel expenses.

Thanks.
Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>