XFCE & Southern California Linux Expo 6x

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Oct 12 20:24:14 CEST 2007

Greetings,

My name is Gareth Greenaway and I am one of the founding members of the
Southern California Linux Expo.  We have our next show coming up February
8th-10th and I would like to invite the XFCE project to be involved.  We are
currently accepting proposals for speaking opportunities as well as
applications for dotORG exhibitors.  Because XFCE is a dotORG organization,
we are offering a complementary booth including the usual amenities such as
internet access, electrical, one table, two chairs, etc.

If this sounds like something that the XFCE project would be interested in
being apart of, please feel free to contact me off the mailing list.

Thank you.
Gareth J. Greenaway

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale6x/conference-info/calls-for-papers/
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale6x/documents/scale6x_dotORG_application.pdf