xfconf update

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:09:36 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I had a bit of a stall on xfconf while I was out of town, but I'm back,
and had some time to work on it this past week and weekend.

Right now the daemon appears to be fully functional; at least, I've done
some minimal testing using dbus-send to get, set, and remove properties
and channels, and it seems to work.  There may be memory leaks, data
isn't validated as strictly as I'd like, and there are likely bugs
lurking.  I also haven't tested the client library at all, and the API
isn't quite frozen (though I think it's close).

At any rate, if you'd like to take a look, it's in the usual place:
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/kelnos/xfconf/trunk/

As before, this shouldn't yet be used in any applications.  But
hopefully it's at the point where we can do that soon.

	-brian