notification-daemon-xfce update and q's

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sat May 26 09:46:18 CEST 2007

Yves-Alexis Perez kirjoitti:
> On ven, 2007-05-25 at 21:29 +0200, Nick Schermer wrote:
>>> - nick, do you plan to finish the update to the latest one from
>> upstream's
>>> project ? 0.3.7 was released some time ago.
>> SVN has all the fixes from 0.3.7 IIRC, maybe I'll make a release some
>> day, duno.
>
> And where can I find 0.3.7 ? goodies.xfce.org only has 0.3.6:
> http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/notification-daemon-xfce/

If you read the text you quoted, you'll see that they're referring to
the upstream notification-daemon from the galago project (the one with
the gnome dependencies) and that there's no such release as
notification-daemon-xfce 0.3.7. You can find the upstream releases here:

http://www.galago-project.org/files/releases/source/notification-daemon/

--
Jari