xfwm4 focus proposal

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Thu May 17 16:25:19 CEST 2007

	Hello:

	I am not reading this mail-list for the last weeks. I don't
know if somebody already suggested it. If it is the case, excuse me for
the double posting.

	I would like to suggest a new focus behaviour for the xfwm4.
Actually, when changing focus using the Alt+Tab shorcut, the newly
focused windows raises. Could it be possible not to raise it?
This behaviour could be defined by the user in the settings manager with
an option similar to the "raise when click". In fact, even if "raise
when focus" is deactivated (which is really why I want when changing
using Alt+Tab) it raises.

	I think this new behaviour is iseful when you want to maintain
some order on the overlaping windows but you want to change focus
between windows without changing its overlaping.

Thanks a lot!

cheers

Xavier