XFCE 4.4 RPM for CentOS 5

Kevin Erickson kevin.erickson at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:58:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am new to Linux and RPM creation, does anyone know of an effort to package
up XFCE 4.4 in an RPM for CentOS 5?  If not does anyone know of a spec file
that I could get a hold of for one of the other distributions of XFCE
4.4RPM in hopes that I could use it as a guide to create the RPM
myself?  I
need to have the ability to do an unattended install of XFCE 4.4 and it
would be helpful.  I am more than willing to put some effort in to this,
but just need some place to start.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a question like this.  Any help
that you can give would be greatly appreciated

--
Kevin Erickson
kevin.erickson at gmail.com