ConsoleKit

Gerhard Mourani gmourani at openna.com
Fri May 11 03:25:04 CEST 2007

Thanks, I understand now. So how to control users permission under XFCE,
I starts the XFCE session with the startxfce4 script command line. I
know that I can chmod /dev/cdrom, etc but prefer to keep the default
predefined UID/GID. I presume that dbus should take care of this but
look like since it's linked with ConsoleKit it no longer automatically
change the permission for the user session.

Gerhard,