Embedding thunar in a custom file open dialog

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:57:17 CEST 2007

On Thu, 10 May 2007 05:47:03 -0700, Sundar Venkata <sundarvenkata at bluebottle.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> "Embedding thunar in a custom file open dialog"
>
> I know this is a herculean task. But I just wanted to know if it is
> atleast possible.

AFAIK GTK+ does not support that type of plugin, but you can always write a patch against GTK+. Second: why? You're not managing files in an open dialog, just selecting the ones you want to open, or well that's the common use of an open dialog...

Nick

PS. better use the thunar-dev list of Thunar related questions/suggestions.