Mousepad Find like Firefox?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Fri Mar 30 11:58:23 CEST 2007

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:51:13 +0200, Nikolas Arend
<Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net> wrote:

> Giuseppe Torelli wrote:
> > On 3/30/07, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I like the idea, but perhaps adding both would be a good idea.
> >> A search field is a nice accelerator, and a dialog is easier for
> >> the unexperienced users.
> >>

> > I agree with Stephan. Why don't code both?
> >
> The IDE geany has both integrated, one could have a look there. The
I just wanted to mention this ;-). So I also would vote for both. It is
just nice to have to quick search bar and a full search dialog with
more advanced options.

> only drawback with geany is that the firefox-like search field is
> currently not accessible via a keyboard shortcut and must be focused
> with a mouse click. I approached the author about this but didn't get
> a reply. I personally think such a search field is a must for every
Oops. When did you mail me? Please do so again.
I think we will add a shortcut in Geany for that. Nice idea, thanks.

Regards,
Enrico