FrapMenu => libxfce4menu

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 23 18:58:44 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:31:45 +0100 Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

>Hey,
>
>could someone please add libxfce4menu/trunk to modules/trunk and
>libxfce4menu/trunk/po to modules/trunk-po? And maybe also add
>libfrap/trunk to modules/trunk?
>
>I would do it myself, but I'm not part of the @xfce-admins SVN group.

Speaking of .po files...  I noticed that the translatable strings in
libxfce4menu -- except for one error return -- are all just
translations of the GObject property blurbs and descriptions.  I see no
reason for them to be translated, as they aren't shown in any UI,
ever.  All you're doing, really, is wasting the translators' time.

So basically, libxfce4menu has exactly one string in need of
translation.  Annoying.

	-brian