xfce4-menueditor

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:37:01 CET 2007

Hi JF,

So, now that I've migrated xfdesktop to use FrapMenu, menueditor
doesn't work anymore, obviously.  What do you want to do?  Do you want
to (and have time to) work on supporting the new menu format?

I'm not sure if Jannis was going to work on adding menu editing
features to libfrapmenu; if he is, it might be somewhat easy to hook up
after that's done.  Regardless, it would be great to re-use the
existing menueditor GUI, and change how it opens and saves menu files.

In the meantime, I'd like to substitute the current xfce4-menueditor in
trunk with an app that just pops up a dialog that says "Hey, I don't
work anymore, so don't use me."  Sound ok to you?

	-brian