Summer of Code: 2 days left for organization signup

robin me at robin.com.au
Fri Mar 16 17:02:26 CET 2007

>>  - New taskbar:
>>     We got some pretty cool mockups for this a while ago, getting it
>> implemented

I really want to make further improvement to the mockup. But I am SOOOO
laaazy! Why am I so lazy?! The hardest thing for me to do is to 'start',
once I can do that, I can work all the way.
I did try to start at one point, but my .fla file got corrupted by damn
Flash 8 running wine. Now im back to being lazy.
I also took on too many web projects as well, no time.

Anyway enough of my whining, I will get to it eventually.

I emailed this idea to Aaron Seigo from KDE a long time ago, he had many
valid criticisms which I need to address. But the main criticism which he
and everyone have in common is the problem with heaps of windows opened. I
have an idea for that. I'll try to explain, you know each program has its
own 'group' of 'taskbars' right? The idea is to allow adding and
subtracting number of taskbars for each group with a '+' and '-' button
somewhere. There's more to it of course, but I'll explain it through my
future mock-up.