Hide the mouse cursor on display :0.0 in dual head mode

Marco Sinhoreli marco at samurai.com.br
Thu Mar 8 18:51:16 CET 2007

Hello all,

I'm using a X configuration with dual head mode without xinerama as xorg
configuration "ServerLayout" above:
Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Layout0"
        Screen          0 "Screen-TV" 0 0 # Display :0.0
        Screen          1 "Screen-VGA" 0 0 # Display :0.1
        InputDevice     "Keyboard0"
        InputDevice     "Mouse0"
EndSection

On Screen-TV is running a video applications (xine and tvtime) and on
Screen-VGA, xfwm4 and X applications.

I don't need of the mouse cursor on Screen-TV only on Screen-VGA. Before
to run any applications, I set the Xorg cursor as transparent using a
xsetroot cmd.

When I run the "xfwm4 --display=:0.1 --deamon" it set the mouse cursor
on Screen-VGA (display :0.1) and on Screen-TV (display:0.0). I don't
understanding because set the mouse on Screen-TV. Exist any way to hide
the mouse cursor on Screen-TV as in my case or will need of the development?

Regards.

ps.: sorry my bad english.

Marco Sinhoreli