New clock plugin in xfce4-panel trunk

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:40:21 CEST 2007

On 7/13/07, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't made it more feature rich then the old plugin, except the
> new binary clock (which is just fun and not too much code). Instead
> I've splitted the old clock widget into 4 standalone widgets to make
> the code easier to maintain (without duplicating code) and by using
> cairo; the clocks all scale quite well in all panel modes.

I miss the looks of the old digital clock, specifically, the bitmap
font used for it. Possible to add again as an alternative font for the
LCD mode?

Also, I found a bug in the LCD mode: 11:01 will be displayed as 11:1
etc. I only think this occurs when you don't display seconds.

Oh, and why is there two formats for both formats of the new digital
clock? I.e. two formats that display hours and minutes, and two
formats that also display seconds.

Regards, Alexander Toresson