Xfce @ FOSDEM 2008?

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Thu Jul 5 11:55:19 CEST 2007

On 7/2/07, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:26:09 -0400 Erik Harrison wrote:
>
> > On 7/1/07, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Isn't this a bit too far away to tell if you have time or not?
> > > Altough I don't think it's a bad idea tho.
> > >

> > Not really, at least if any of us in the US are going to make it. :)
>
> Heh, really?  I usually plan everything last-minute ^_~.  Either way,
> not sure if I'll be able to make it next year... remind me around
> December or so.

Will do, as for myself. Even though I live practically next-door... I
need to plan pretty early myself.

And regarding the event:
Perhaps we would want a dev-room or booth over there. All kinds of
stuff that need preparation and can not be done last-minute, if we
would want it, that is.

FOSDEM might be a nice occasion to present the first ALPHA / BETA / RC
/ final of Xfce 4.6 ;-). (Though debian and gentoo did a very good job
at it this year)

Regards,

Stephan