xfce4-taskmanager not working on FreeBSD?

Oliver Lehmann oliver at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 31 18:50:25 CET 2007

Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder who might be able to help solving the issue that
> xfce4-taskmanager doesn't display any process in it's process list?

Attached is my first attempt in parsing the freebsd proc status file...
CPU is not displayed properly, and I'm not sure how to fill the other
fields in the display which are not delivered by FreeBSDs status file

Are there plans to migrate xfce4-taskmanager away from procfs?

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/