Goals for next Xfce releases

Harold Aling h.aling at home.nl
Mon Jan 29 12:14:28 CET 2007

Myles Green wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:08:55 -0200
> "Alexandre Moreira" <alexandream at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> And as some other guys pointed out, Geany (developed by Enrico Tröger
>> and possibly others on this list -- I dunno if Nick is here) is a hell
>> of an editor and always worth giving a shot. Actually one of my
>> milestones with my pet text editor project is "get like Geany" lol.
>>

> Would you happen to have a URL handy? I'd like to check it out if I
> could.

You mean an URL for Geany? http://www.google.com/search?q=geany

After discovering Geany via this list I immediately joined the
until-recently-scite-users! Geany rocks big time!

If Mousepad is supposed to grow into a source editor with tabs and
spell-checking, please put that extra effort into a project which is
nearing completion like Geany is (at least for all wanted features) and
keep the 'pad' like interface of Mousepad...

There is already a vast choice of source-editors available...

-H-

(end of transmission)