panel launcher arrow direction

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sun Jan 28 10:26:19 CET 2007

Ok, I have one problem with this...

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Besides, all this would make Joe Klemmer that much happier, and I
> challenge anyone to suggest that that's not a good thing!

... I agree with both ;-)

Anyway, we'll think of something to make this work. The launcher plugin
should be able to do most of this by itself.  Also, the launcher is
already a bit special, so I wouldn't mind too much about adding special
purpose internal API for this. This has never been a priority for me,
but I do see that there is a demand for it.

Cheers,

    Jasper