[SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [credits#translators] Two names missing since the release of Xfce-4.4

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:35:18 CET 2007

On 1/23/07, Sylvain Vedrenne <sylvain.vedrenne at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the release of Xfce-4.4, Antono and Jarbas are missing
> from the list of Esperanto translators (on the website):
> http://www.xfce.org/about/credits#translators
>
> => Can someone please put these two names back where they belong?
>
> Esperanto [eo] Jarbas Araujo  [jarbasaraujojr(@)yahoo.com.br], <===
>                           Antono Vasiljev
> [antono.vasiljev(@)gmail.com],  <===
>                           Sylvain Vedrenne [gnu_sylvain(@)xfce.org]
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Sylvain.
> --
> GNU/Sylvain
> http://sylvano.esperanto.free.fr
> http://xfce.wikia.com/wiki/Eo

Oh, and I as well as another swedish translator (Jens Hagerman,
godhet at gmail.com) is missing from the list too.

Also... how long should be keep inactive translators in the list?
Magnus Berg may have some strings that still do apply in the latest
release, but he stopped being active some time in between 4.0 and 4.2.

Regards, Alexander Toresson