Problems to connect to ipod with thunar-volman

Andreas Korzinowski andreas.korzinowski at polizei.niedersachsen.de
Mon Jan 22 20:07:52 CET 2007

Hi Benedikt,

your are right, the problem is the ipod with a raid (?) partition and hal.
But i need sometime, my c is not so good, i am a java programmer :-)
On the hal mailinglist is a patch avaible for debian/ubuntu, but i don´t
have
testing it.
I will be waiting for the next version of hal.

Best Regards

Andreas

Andreas Korzinowski schrieb:
> Benedikt Meurer schrieb:
>
>> Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>>> Hmhm, maybe that was added with HAL 0.5.8...
>>>

>> Hm, no, just downloaded the hal-0.5.7.1.tar.gz, and the
>> 20-storage-methods.fdi sets the info.interfaces property. The real
>> problem is that volume.fsusage is 'raid' rather than 'filesystem' and so
>> HAL won't mount that.
>>

> I try it this evening, i answer you tomorow.
>

>> Benedikt
>>

> Andreas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Korzinowski

Polizeiamt für Technik und Beschaffung Niedersachsen
Testteam
Tannenbergallee 11
30163 Hannover

Tel.: 0511-9695 - 7547