4.4.0 release status - aftermath #2

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Jan 22 19:47:39 CET 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:26:12 +0100, Andreas Korzinowski
<andreas.korzinowski at polizei.niedersachsen.de> wrote:

> Nick Schermer schrieb:
> > /me already wonders what the stats will tell us tomorrow. Anyway,
> > it's wonderful the server load is not very high (always exiting
> > when you launch a new website @ prime time ^_^).
> >
> > [...]
> >

> Hi Nick,
>
> if you want to have trouble on the downloadserver just send the
> anouncement to www.heise.de, a
I'm not Nick and I don't want have trouble on any webservers ;-) but
anyway I just send a mail to the Heise team informing them that Xfce
4.4 was released.

By the way, golem.de, another German news portal, already noticed the
release this morning.
http://www.golem.de/0701/50059.html

And because I didn't say it: Congrats to all devs, great work!

Regards,
Enrico