Squeeze, XArchiver, what to ship in 4.4.0 ? WAS: [Xfce4-commits] r24531 - xarchiver/trunk/src

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 12:00:32 CET 2007

On 1/22/07, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Rodrigo Coacci wrote:
> > Which one was released, after all? None? Xarchiver? Because I can't find
> > xarchiver tarball on the download site (
> > http://mocha.xfce.org/archive/xfce-4.4.0/src/)
>
> None.

That's a pity. I was hoping for Xarchiver to be part of the main release.

Shouldn't then Xarchiver have a place in the "Xfce projects" on the
Xfce.orgmain page? Orage and
Mousepad (for example) are bundled to the release and a new
user will be aware of their existence.
While for Xarchiver - this same user would have to look attentively at the
Projects <http://www.xfce.org/projects/> page.

Regards,
Liviu