Define keyboard keys as mouse clicks

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 14:35:37 CET 2007

Stephan Arts wrote:

> You could enable mouse-keys in the accessibility-tab of the mouse settings.

I have an RC release of 4.4, and it seems to be called
there: 'Enable mouse emulation'.

I believe that 'Enable mouse keys' is what generally
is used for this. So "Emulation" by xfce might be a
bit confusing.

> then press '/' in your numeric pad a few times until '5'
> emulates 'right-mouse-key' instead of 'left' or 'middle'.

Would this mean that my numeric-pad is not going to
work anymore after enable my mouse keys?

All I want is this:
There is a special key on my keyboard, a few keys
to the right of the space bar, which in MS-Windows
does same as the right-mouse-click.
If possible, I'd like to keep my numeric-pad.....

Rob.