Define keyboard keys as mouse clicks

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 12:08:25 CET 2007

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> (Ok, the following should work, and looks like it
>  works, but it doesn't actually work.  If anyone
> has anything to add, please enlighten us.)

Thanks for your explanation.
Actually, here it works 'sometimes'.
When using the key and nothing happens, then I keep
hitting that key until the menu pops up; usually
hitting it 2 or 3 times quickly one after another
is enough. Of course this is not correct.

BTW: this behaviour I experience with
"xfdesktop -menu" on Xfce 4.2.3.2 (Fecora Core 5),
as well as with xfce4-popup-menu on Xfce 4.3.99
(Fecora Core 6).

If this is a bug, it seems to be a regression from
4.2.

Regards,
Rob.

PS: my other question remains: how can I assign
right-mouse-click to a keyboard key?