small 'xfrun4' issue when 'run in terminal' crashes

Piotr Chmura chmooreck at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Jan 16 18:51:23 CET 2007

Hi,

4.4 rc2

I just found small issue in Alt-F2 (run application) window...

When i turn on 'run in terminal' option i get error: 'Failed to execute
default Terminal Emulator. I/O error.' -> this is my problem (wrong
urxvt parametrs) ;-)

The issue: When i turn on this dialog (alt+F2) again the checkbox 'run
in terminal' is not set, but behaves like checked already.

Please tell me for which application i should file a bug report.

Chers,
ChmOOrecK

P.S. If i'll find enough time i'll try to look at this code and see if i
can prepare patch, looks like easy to beat bug ;-)