keyboard layouts configuration tool

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:22:26 CET 2007

2007/1/10, Gauvain Pocentek <gauvainpocentek at gmail.com>:
> Stephan Arts wrote:
> > On 1/10/07, Gauvain Pocentek <gauvainpocentek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> If
> >> so I'm obviously ready to provide a patch.
> >>

> > Please do :)
> >
> > There already a bug-report for it [1].
> >
> > Could you submit your patch there?
> >

> Sure. I'll try to send the patch before the end of the week.

Great! This would be a nice adition to Xfce's configuration tools.

Just a question, though. Is it really necessary or useful at anytime
to have that empty treeview header on top of the list of layouts ?
IMHO it just seems out of place there. Don't know if it would look
better without it though, I'll have to check and test.

Great work!