[Xfce4-commits] r24258 - in xfce4-panel/trunk: . libxfce4panel panel

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Jan 4 21:09:12 CET 2007

Nick Schermer wrote:
> So do I re-reverty this patch? Maybe someone with the svn version of
> glib can try if this warning is printed when opening the command
> dialog from the launcher.

Pfft, I don't know. Maybe wait a little for more discussion?

This is a nice one too:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2007-January/msg00036.html
.  At least we used to set the locale all over the place, and I don't
think this has been changed. The message seems to indicate this might
not work well when threads are being used.

/me is hoping glib/gtk devs will fix this mess for us...

    Jasper