panel multiscreen problems

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:53:14 CET 2007

2007/1/1, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org>:
> - Do you have any idea why making the dialog change screens causes a
> crash? If anything, that should be easier than making a panel change
> screens, right?

I have no idea, but honestly I didn't search a long time for changing
the dialog screen. Anyway it definitely caused a crash in my NVidia
setup.

> - You don't have the problems with external plugins that I'm seeing with
> Xnest?

Well the plugin area is blank after changing a screen and it seems the
plugin program quits.

I know it's not working 100% yet, but my patches fixed the instant
crashes from changing screens, so now we have to find the other bugs
^_^.

Greets,
Nick