New Mousepad Branch

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Tue Feb 27 19:55:21 CET 2007

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:31:57 +0100, "Nick Schermer"
<nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just imported my Mousepad rewrite. It's not finished yet (of
> course), but it should be usable for utf-8 files and I will add
> encoding support soon.
> Most important features in this rewrite is tab support, running
> everything in 1 instance (also invoking with DBus) and the code is now
> completely written in GObjects to make it easier to maintain.
>
> It depends on GTK 2.10 (using a lot of .10 features) and EXO (for
GTK 2.10 kicks me out ;-(.
I was curious to see it(with some interest in text editors...*g*) but
when configuring it I saw that my GTK 2.8 is too old ;-(.
So, no feedback from me. But you dropped libxfcegui4 dependency from an
Xfce app? Ok, but if you still keep Exo it doesn't get better.
Just my opinion.

Regards,
Enrico