New Mousepad Branch

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:31:57 CET 2007

I've just imported my Mousepad rewrite. It's not finished yet (of
course), but it should be usable for utf-8 files and I will add
encoding support soon.
Most important features in this rewrite is tab support, running
everything in 1 instance (also invoking with DBus) and the code is now
completely written in GObjects to make it easier to maintain.

It depends on GTK 2.10 (using a lot of .10 features) and EXO (for
hooks, exo-csource and bindings). The dependency on libxfcegui4 has
been dropped.

You can read the current status in the TODO and NEWS files, including
all the bugs that are solved in this code.

So... happy m'padd'n.

Greets,
Nick