Xfdesktop new menu and thunar new doc shots

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 20 20:28:25 CET 2007

Hi devs,

a translator added the Punjabi menu file in Xfdesktop but he could not
change the makefile and neither could I. Attached is a patch to add the
Punjabi language to the makefile.

I took screenshots for the French documentation of Thunar but just like
Xfdesktop, I can't update them. Could a dev please be so kind to put
them online for me?

If you take a look at the notification shot you could see that the text
is truncated, is it all right to add "\n" in the translation if the
original string does not have it?

Thank you in advance for your kind answers.

Max.