xdt-commit

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Feb 9 12:39:24 CET 2007

Hey devs,

attached is a commit script which recursively scans the current working
directory for ChangeLog files and uses them for generating a SVN commit
message. It then uses this message to commit changes either) of the
current working directory or only certain files.

As I saw a bunch of translation commits with the ChangeLog information
added in an additional commit, I would like to add this script to the
xfce-dev-tools package (which most of us have installed anyway). Even
though the script uses Subversion, I don't see the need to add SVN to
the xfce-dev-tools dependencies (which would be awful for packagers).

Perhaps someone can add it for me or give me access to the
xfce-dev-tools?

Regards,
  Jannis