Is xfce4-terminal to be abandoned?

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 6 00:06:52 CET 2007

Hi devs,

I am about to send a mail to the translators list to announce new
scripts to translate the core of Xfce 4.4 in the branches instead of
trunk. On the i18n website, these scripts are under the trunk ones, and
looking at the latter I noted it still contains the xfce4-terminal to be
checked out with the rest of the actual trunk projects.

Looking at the svn moves in this project it comes out that there were
only translations additions to it since 8 months. So my question sounds:

"What is the status of the xfce4-terminal project?"

Thank you in advance for the kind answer.

Max.