GIT repositories: autogen.sh

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 28 14:15:07 CET 2007

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:21:28 +0100 Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> I've been playing with the git repositories you created and I must say
> I'm really enjoying it. I've put off learning git until now, but it
> seems very useful to me.

Unfortunately I just realised last night that they're broken.  You
won't be able to commit back to SVN with them :-(.  I have a new set
that I think should work, but unfortunately I had to create separate
repos for http, https, and ssh.

I haven't put them up yet, but if you want to grab one to see, they're
in my homedir on mocha in git-svn-new/.  If you've created a local
branch in the repo you've already downloaded, you should be able to
pull (or push?) that to the new repo... someone with more git skill
will have to chime in at this point, though.

	-brian