Panel plugin UI guidelines

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Sat Dec 15 12:53:00 CET 2007

Am Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:33:39 -0600
schrieb "Diego Ongaro" <ongardie at gmail.com>:
> Your thoughts?
>
> [1] http://wiki.xfce.org/panel-ui-guidelines
>
> -Diego Ongaro

I find interface consistency very important and providing guidelines to
assist developers seems like a very good idea. I like the idea to have
the guide in a wiki page subdivided in Mature and Draft so that new
volunteers can easily help out.

I suggest the guide should make good use of example screenshots and/ or
sketches. This makes reading a textheavy page like this much more
agreeable.

A question about the naming: what about naming this Panel HIG? And
writing this on the actual wiki page should also be a good idea.

Yours,
    Christian