Generate mashals during build in libxfcegui4

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:56:47 CET 2007

2007/12/13, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:
> Technically, yes (why the hell are the header files even installed?!),
> but I think the 'p_' prefix is clear enough that they were private...

That still doesn't answer my question ^_^, should I change the verinfo
and/or package version and if so, what will it be?

Right know it's: 6:4:2. So do we see it as a removed interface since
the last update: 7:0:2 (recompile depending apps)? or only a code
change: 6:5:2 (no need to recompile other components)? Or removed
interface after release: 6:4:0 (recompile depending apps)?
Or leave it and wait until we remove (more) stuff from it (hopefully
netk after we made the switch)?

Nick