Thunar 0.9.0 and libexo 0.3.4 releases

Martti Kuparinen martti.kuparinen at iki.fi
Mon Dec 3 13:26:50 CET 2007

I'm having compilation problems on the latest NetBSD development version
(without any NetBSD pkgsrc patches). For some reason the compiler goes into
"older NetBSD" code instead of "Newer NetBSD" code. I haven't had time to
investigate this further...

Martti

# uname -srm
NetBSD 4.99.31 i386

exo-mount-point.c: In function 'exo_mount_point_list_match_active':
exo-mount-point.c:267: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exo-mount-point.c:275: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct statfs'
exo-mount-point.c:275: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exo-mount-point.c:275: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct statfs'
exo-mount-point.c:275: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exo-mount-point.c:276: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct statfs'
exo-mount-point.c:276: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type