Segfault & patch for libxfcegui4

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 22 02:07:24 CEST 2007

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Le mardi 21 août 2007 à 20:54 +0200, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
>
>> Yes, probably. I don't care how but it should be fixed.
>>

> I made the test more explicit in both the xfce_4_4 branch and trunk (rev
> 25996).

Please don't make changes that have nothing to do with the problem.
There's no need; the code in question is correct.

No idea what's causing the crash - seems like the original backtrace
isn't valid.  ENrico, please just file a bug on bugzilla (the 'general'
component is fine), and include the *full* backtrace.

	-brian