Gtk 2.11.6

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:01:02 CEST 2007

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Bernhard Walle wrote:
>
>> are there any patches required for Xfce 4.4.1 and Gtk 2.11.6? I ask
>> for the openSUSE 10.3 release. The “only” problem I experienced is a
>> focus problem with the verve panel plugin 0.3.5.
>
> openSUSE is shipping a development version of gtk?  That's retarded.  No
> patches needed that I know of, probably just "try it and see."

probably the devel version of openSUSE. Ubuntu devel which will become 7.10
is doing the same. It helps a lot in finding bugs before 2.12 is released.
OBernhard, one annoying bug for which the fix was taken from xfwm4 trunk in ubuntu is
the one that makes the wm lock up under certain conditions with gtk 2.11

Jani