Database access

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:35:01 CEST 2007

On 4/18/07, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:
> Biju Chacko wrote:
>
> > Considering that XFC seems to be orphaned right now, I'd say any
> > maintainer is better than no maintainer.
> Winner by default :-)
>
> > The only problem is that since there is no existing maintainer there is
> > no one to decide whether Bo is up to it -- which is what we would have
> > normally done.
> >
> > Can anyone think of a fair way to handle this?
> Please consider looking at my changes up until now ( debian packages was
> last added ) at my trac side : http://trac.lue.dk/xfc

I'm all for having someone working on Xfc, as I think it is a great project.

I just can't help but think that this is "Too big for Xfce
integration", though.

Please don't take it the wrong way, I just believe this has potential
to be so useful to so many people, that it should not be tied to only
one Desktop environment.

I wish you luck with having the devs agreeing with your request.

Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.