Database access

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Wed Apr 18 10:59:35 CEST 2007

Kok, Auke wrote:
> Bo Lorentsen wrote:
>> Biju Chacko wrote:
>>> Are you volunteering? :-)
>> Have done that, but was not accepted :-)
>>
>> I believe I needed to be more Xfce4 committed ....
>
> I have received mixed signals on the volunteering of Bo for this task, so I am
> confused and can't make a decision on this on my own. I will reopen the case and
> try to get this problem sorted out.

Considering that XFC seems to be orphaned right now, I'd say any
maintainer is better than no maintainer.

The only problem is that since there is no existing maintainer there is
no one to decide whether Bo is up to it -- which is what we would have
normally done.

Can anyone think of a fair way to handle this?

-- b