Xfce 4.4.1 translations changes since 4.4.0

Stavros Giannouris stavrosg at hellug.gr
Sun Apr 8 18:46:29 CEST 2007

Στις Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:36:48 +0200
Ο/Η Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> έγραψε:

> Hi Max,
>
> Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
> > Also attached to this mail is a modified "About" file for the
> > xfce-utils's "About Xfce" credits tab. I have modified the
> > translators list to reflect the current state of active translators
> > and moved translators that have not given a sign of life within a
> > year to a new section called the "Previous translators".
>
> But by adding this "Previous translators" string, you're breaking
> translations :( Is this for 4.4 or for 4.6 (ie trunk)?

It is "just" one string. If this change is left for 4.4.2, and with a
call on the translators list, people will have more than enough time to
translate it.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Regards,
Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: stavrosg at jabber.org
PGP Key: http://members.hellug.gr/stavrosg/GnuPG.key
Did you bother to read any of the replies,
or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?