A directory structure consistency

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Apr 8 14:48:16 CEST 2007

Daichi Kawahata a écrit :
> Hi,

Hi Daichi,

> So I've noticed there's still an inconsistency among the modules
> (doc/docs).
>
> Is it too late to unify? though it will lose the consistency with
> the previous branches, and not the must thing...

do you mean too late to make the change before the 4.4.1 release? If so,
I wouldn't make the change for this release because not all the docs are
up to date nor translated. The change could be made for the 4.4.2
release and be named the "Docs" release, whereas 4.4.1 would be the
"Bugfix and translations" release.

> Regards,
> --
> Daichi