mousepad for 4.4.1 ?

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:28:56 CEST 2007

On 4/7/07, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Daichi,
>
> Daichi Kawahata wrote:
>
> >> Does that mean that there is no change in the code? What do we ship
> >> with 4.4.1?
> >
> > With updated translations, of course!
>
> Humm, no, if something has changed it's not the same version anymore.
>
> So we either ship an updated version, with an updated version number, or
> we ship the exact same version as 4.4.0...

Ship the same version. Nick is doing most of the Mousepad development
these days, but it's a fullscale rewrite, and I have some changes I
need to push to mousepad - bug fixes - but they're not ready for a
4.4.1 release.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Erik

<@kazin> why does php have 'echo' and 'print'?  Do they do different things?
<Bluefoxicy> kazin:  echo prints in a big empty room