Xfce 4.4.1 on Monday 09-apr [WAS Re: Xfce 4.4.1 ?]

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Apr 5 09:33:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I want to push the release of Xfce 4.4.1 on monday. The reason for this is:

 - There are important fixes in SVN that really need to be released,
 - There are several important distributions in the work that will benefit from an updated Xfce release,
 - I will not be able to work a lot on Xfce in the coming weeks.

So, please make sure that you have all required pending fixes committed to SVN in the xfce_4_4 branch.

Benny, can you tell me what is the status of exo/thunar/session and if I should update the version before or after releasing?

I can manage to coordinate the release alone, just make sure that stuff build and are up-to-date (checking version numbers would help too, and make sure "make distcheck" works).

Thansk in advance,
Cheers,
Olivier.