Squeeze user-interface wish-list

Björn Martensen bjoern.martensen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:15:00 CEST 2007

hi,

i really like the new tango icons for add and extract actions used in
the current file-roller[1]. they were created by andreas nilsson from
the tango project but are gpl so it's ok to use them. currently the add
and extract icons are not themeable and there is only one icon which is
used in the menu and the toolbar and neither of them has the right size
for the icon, which is originally 48x48. if you would make these icons
themable, it would look much better.

greetz,
björn / baze

[1] http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=filerollerko7.png