xfwm4 or xfce4-session feature or bug?

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Tue Sep 26 13:36:33 CEST 2006

	Hello:

	I've installed Xfce 4.4 RC1 on FreeBSD.

	I've saved a session with a rxvt maximized horizontally
(Alt+F7). When entering again on xfce, this window cannot be resized to
the original size (80x24) using the Alt+F7 shorcut. That is, it looks
like the saved session does not mark this window as "maximized
horizontally" but consider it as a manually resized window. I am almost
sure that in the xfce 4.2.3 version I was able to resize the window
using again the Alt+F7 shorcut.

	Am I wrong? Is it a new feature on 4.4 or is it a bug?

cheers

Xavier