thunar 0.4rc1 cpu usage

Antonio SJ Musumeci asm3072 at njit.edu
Thu Sep 14 04:18:18 CEST 2006

I'm running Crux. With my own hal and dbus packages.

I noticed the standalone renamer worked as I described... it's just that
i'm normally in thunar when i decided to do the bulk renames. Easier to
select a certain set of files to rename. Also... i believe the ROX one
doesnt actually rename... just applies the change to the working
filename and when you are finished you tell it to rename them.